About Eric Bloom
Eric Bloom is an Amazon bestselling author, speaker, trainer and executive coach. He is also a former nationally syndicated columnist, TEDx speaker, and contributing writer to CIO.com. Prior to his current role, Eric was a senior executive at various firms including Fidelity Investments, Monster.com and Independence Investments.
He is also a recognized thought leader on how influence in the workplace can be used to maximize current job performance, enhance professional growth, and accelerate career advancement.
Eric is also the Past President of National Speakers Association New England, Certified Professional Speaker (CSP), and the author of various books, including:
- Office Influence: Get What You Want from The Mailroom to the Boardroom
- Productivity Driven Success: Hidden Secrets of Organizational Efficiency (#1 Amazon bestseller)
- The CIO’s Guide to Staff Needs, Growth, and Productivity
- Your IT Career: Get Noticed, Get Promoted, and Build Your Professional Brand
- Manager Mechanics: Tips and Advice for First-Time Managers