Digital Disruption Shouldn’t Lead to Business Disruption: Include Cybersecurity in your Planning
Friday, January 19, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EST)
Having trouble getting started in your Cyber Security planning?
Join Eric Bloom, Executive Director of the IT Management and Leadership Institute lead a discussion with Sandy Silk, Director of IT Security Education and Consulting at Harvard University, on a myriad of cyber security issues bought on by Digital Transformation including:
- Embed security into your culture, technologies, and processes
- Empower innovation and time-to-market through a consistent security foundation
- Assess the goals and methods of likely cyber attacks and incidents
- Align IT and security professionals with your business objectives and risk tolerance
- Prepare now for effective detection and response to reduce business impacts
Sandy has worked for 20 years in various technology risk management and education positions, including business continuity management, disaster recovery planning and testing, security risk assessments, incident response, privacy and security policy development, identity theft prevention and detection, workplace violence prevention, and secure application development programs.
Eric Bloom, a former CIO, today is an Amazon #1 bestselling author, TEDx Speaker. The ITML Management and Leadership Institute provides IT Management, leadership, business/interpersonal skills and productivity training.