Our individual and 360 assessment analyze 53 of you client’s personal and business attributes, providing you insights into the best way to maximize your coaching impact!
Our assessment is complementary to other industry-leading assessments, such as DISC and Predictive Index (PI). DISC primarily assesses your communication style. PI primarily assesses who you are as a person.
Our Office Influence (OI) assessment analyzes and facilitates the enhancement of the personal and business attributes needed to maximize your client’s influence, effectiveness and productivity in the workplace. These attributes are divided into the following five categories:
|Internal Personal Attributes:||Who you are as a person|
|External Personal Attributes:||Your actions as observed by others|
|Professional Stature:||Your credentials, achievements, knowledge and experience|
|Interpersonal Skills:||Your ability to communicate with others|
|Business Skills:||Your ability at activities, such as negotiation and teambuilding|
As an executive coach, independent or corporately employed, our survey, assessment and 360 tool set provides you the information needed to simultaneously expand your client’s influence in the workplace, enhance their current job performance, and accelerate their professional success.
The ability to influence others in the workplace is the tip of spear in all interpersonal business activities, including leadership, negotiation, change, sales, conflict resolution, delegation, and more. For example, negotiation is a highly interactive two-way type of influence. Sales is influencing customers to buy your products and services. The list goes on and on.
Based on Eric Bloom’s book “Office Influence: Get What You Want from the Mailroom to the Boardroom” and a survey done in cooperation with the University of Northern Colorado, Our founder, Eric Bloom, identified 53 personal and business attributes that positively or negatively effect people’s ability to influence others in the workplace. The research is at the heart of our survey, assessment and 360 capabilities.
These tools, designed for both individual and group coaching, provide the following value:
For the coach: A systematic way to identify and prioritize the client’s specific personal and business attributes needing your coaching expertise.
For those being coached: The ability to enhance their influence in the workplace at all levels of the organization, including working with investors, board members, peers, staff, business partners, vendors, and key clients and customers.
As a certified Office Influence partner, you’ll have access to the following platform features:
Co-branded webpage on our www.OfficeInfleuncePartners.com website to:
- Conduct and summarize Office Influence surveys to understand the group’s influence culture
- Allow individuals to take the office influence assessment and generate a 20+ page individualized “Influence Characteristics, Analysis, and Action Plan” eBook (see picture at bottom right)
- Expand on an individual’s assessment with a full 360 analysis including input from the person’s manager(s), peers and staff.
Full administrative capabilities via our www.OfficeInfleunceAdmin.com website to:
- Manage individual and group surveys, assessments and 360s (see picture at bottom left)
- Create individualized coaching plans
- Create group surveys and assessment summaries for group coaching /training purposes
- Generate various reports, including:
- Coaching suggestions customized to each client
- Survey and assessment summaries
- Demographic analysis
- Financial reporting